Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Just the boys - 08/07

After spending some time in prayer I was ecstatic with the idea of returning for a two week visit in August next year. Equipped with this new insight I realized that the relationship I had with the street boys and those that run the show was on the light and fluffy side, so I shared a bunk bed at the house for a week. We were sleeping with four to a room and had shared a lot of good times. On Friday we took a half day off work to celebrate Americas independence with a party at my house, then on Saturday we took all the street boys swimming at the lake. One of the boys broke his leg playing on my bike so I spent a significant portion of my Sunday looking after him at the hospital. The engineering design has been frustratingly slow and tedious, now I am unsure whether I can meet my responsibilities at the office. The photograph below shows auntie Katie with Edwin right before he went into surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment