Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Green Luscious Africa - 03/06

On Friday morning 4 interns and myself made way to Jinja and then Sippi. The tourist towns of Africa. The view from our $5/night bunk room was outstanding, the hiking to a 100 m water fall exciting, and the swimming at the base of the water fall was refreshing. Leading up to Friday I spent much time at the office, the engineering work threatened to overwhelm me. A holdup on the Kibuye project at the master planner forced me into a structural engineering and drafting role for a project in Kenya has been pushed off to me. In the Photograph below I am dwarfed by a 68 m height waterfall.


1 comment:

  1. Hey bro, I haven't been on for awhile so I just read over the last like 5 updates, and I never knew the prayer tab existed haha - man I'm slck, so sorry about that. I will look at it more often now. Anyway, sounds like you are learning lots, being challenged by God and having fun and helping others which are all good things so rock on. The work you're doing and heart you have is an inspiration bro. God Bless - you'll be back before you know it so keep laughing and make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete