Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Halfway - 11/05


After realizing there is less than 3 months of my 6 month internship to go, I have begun to spend quality time with the friends I have made here. This week I had a couple of bonfires outside, slept under the stars, went swimming in the lake and taught break dancing to 10 year-olds. At the office I shared a book report, prepared a series of morning devotions, begun drafting the new Kibuye Hope Hospital buildings and completed the structural analysis and drafting for a roof design in Kenya. As a side note I provided a short interview for an organization called International Design Network (http://internationaldevelopmentnetwork.tumblr.com/). The  rendering below shows the existing hospital campus (top) and proposed hospital campus (bottom), the buildings highlighted blue are used for academic and administration functions.


No comments:

Post a Comment